Tisetita Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Avenging Angelo Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A woman who has recently discovered that she is the daughter of Angelo, a major mafia boss, decides to wreak vengeance when he is killed by a hitman. She's aided by his faithful bodyguard, with whom she soon falls in love.
A woman who has just discovered she is the daughter of a murdered Mafia chieftain seeks revenge, with the aide of her father's faithful bodyguard.
If nothing else, the film justifies its existence for the restaurant scene at the beginning, wherein Quinn utters the above line. Shortit may be, THAT scene was cinematic magic, especially if you study Quinn's facehe delivers the words. The briefest of pauses makes you wonder if the reality of that line had momentarily struck him, fatally illhe was with throat cancer during shooting. He died before the film's release bringing to an end one of Hollywood's most illustrious screen careers - one that spanned six decades. Restrictedthe role of Angelo was, it was ENOUGH to say "goodbye" with, and with such dignity too. Quinn "conveyed" more in his ten minutes on screen here than others have amassed in a lifetime. He would have been delighted to be working, up to his last breath, literally. Stallone even, if you really look closely, appears to extend a real reverence to his co-star in those opening minutes. <br/><br/>I think to have any hope of either understanding or even "liking" this film, you would need to be over 40 with a depth and awareness not everyone has. It is NOT a "surface" film. If that is all you can see, you're wasting your time. There is fun, chemistry, humor- subtle and less so….and a decent storyline. Whether you view itparodying THE GODFATHER (which at times it appears to be doing) or telling a less than straightforward tale of revenge…mafioso style, this film has genuine moments of endearing drama. Many reviewers appear to feel short-changed expectingthey were, THE VALACHI PAPERS 2 or THE CURSE OF DON CORLEONE….nor was this wallowing in the putrid wake of OSCAR, Stallone's last "stab"it were, at portraying the unfunny eccentricities of "la cosa nostra."<br/><br/>I won't bother rehashing the plotline….enough here have done that. I would simply say that it is a great shame it went straight to video - Quinn deserved way more respect than that, and SO did this film. I agree with the reviewer who offered a 6.6being reasonable. Like I said though, you have to be able to look past the plot holes, the uneven direction and the oddball characterizations. Stallone and Stowe handed in some good work here!
With all the stale formula driven movies (with a few notable exceptions) and sequels this year (2002) Avenging Angelo was an excellent well-timed (under 2 hours, incl credits) movie.<br/><br/>A romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't know that she is the daughter of a (now murdered) mob boss and her life long (she didn't know) watcher/bodyguard. Despite all the violence in the movie, it doesn't take over nor take center stage. It all servesan amusing backdrop for the dialogue between Stallone and Stowe.<br/><br/>There are several scenes where Stallone is in the process of disposing of would be assassins and Stowe shows up, unknowingly interrupting him and something always tries to give him away, whether it be passed gas or feet popping out of the newly repaired garage wall.<br/><br/>I found AA, to be a very enjoyable change of pace from what I have seen in the movies recently.

Episode 5.58 hd mp4 downloadDiary Entry hd mp4 downloadGet That Girl in hindi downloadProper Manors movie download hdEpisode 5.42 full movie kickass torrentThe Eternal Zero sub downloadRed Tomahawk online freeEpisode 3.8 full movie in hindi free download hd 720pdownload Detective Conan: Full Score of FearFull Moon Fever full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Tisetita

JustinJacob replied

185 weeks ago

The Avenging Angelo' is a famous movie. I love to watch movies. So I come here whenever I need to watch a movie. And I will get the best and my favourite ones here. Best Car Sharing Service Thanks a lot for sharing the movies here.
Please log in to post a reply.